Corky bag with character made of vegan cork leather
QUIRKY Green shoulder bag
Made out of cork leather, an ethical vegan alternative to leather.
Is characterized by its unique and particular style with a lumpy rectangular shape.
The Bag is crafted by the creasing technique with a carefully stretched cork cord. It resulted in a completely different look of the standard cork leather, as well as the unusual look of the bag itself.
The detachable shoulder straps make this bag endlessly versatile and practical and will go from day to night with ease.
Quirky bag, like all our eco-friendly products, is handcrafted, made in a small edition where each piece is a little work of art and made with high quality.
• Outer fabric: Cork leather
• Lining: Cotton in black colour
• Gunmetal-tone hardware
• Zip closure at top
• Internal zipped pocket
• Internal flat pocket
• Removable top handle
• Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
• May be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a crossbody
• Dustbag included
SIZE & FIT
• Length: Approximately 30 cm
• Height: Approximately 20 cm
• Width: 6 cm
• Top handle: 4 cm wide; 55 cm long
• Shoulder strap: 2 cm wide; min. 92 cm, max. 108 cm long
• Internal zipped pocket : 15 x 10 cm
• Internal flat pocket :16,5 x11 cm
• Approximately 330 g total ( with handle and shoulder strap)
MATERIAL & CARE
Cork leather is a natural and sustainable material made from the bark of the cork oak tree that rebuilds itself every 9 years.
It is extremely durable, lightweight,water-proof and easy to clean material, which makes it a perfect choice for the production of premium quality eco-friendly handbags and accessories.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
You may simply clean your cork bag by using a damp cloth with mild soap and water,
scrubbing gently as necessary.
Interestingly, membranes that make up the cork cells contain Suberin, a waxy substance that keeps the cork from absorbing dust, dirt or moisture!
Cork is the material that actually improves over time. As it is worn in, it develops „character“ and become more flexible, but not lose any of their physical properties.
• Real colours may look different on your display, depending on the settings and technical characteristics
• Feel free to contact us for any questions or doubt that you have and we will respond as soon as possible